Compatibility testing with JetBrains IDEs
JetBrains IDE applications have had compatibility issues with some clipboard managers include ClipMenu.
As I recently found a workaround for this issue on my side, I have built a testing version of ClipMenu. This is not the best solution, so I hope JetBrains would fixed the incompatibility in the future.
- This version is for compatibility testing with JetBrains IDEs (such as IntelliJ IDEA, PhpStorm, RubyMine and WebStorm) purpose only.
- It is not suitable for your daily use.
- Don't use this version with apps not from JetBrains.
If you have done testing, please report your feedback to any address listed below:
Thank you for your support.
Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
How to Install:
- Copy 'ClipMenu.app' to /Applications or ~/Applications folder.
How to Uninstall:
- Quit ClipMenu
- Remove a preference file and an application support folder below:
- ~/Library/Application Support/com.clipmenu.ClipMenu
- Remove ClipMenu.app